Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My First Video in Fountain Hills

My First Video

I have been really working at the video blog concept. The video below is the first one I did in Fountain Hills. I added music by my favorite Piano artist George Winston and scrolled our logo at the end of the video. It took lots of work and help from my son to splice and edit. I'll never forget how thrilled I was to post it. What do you think?

I got two hits on this the first time I posted it! I was in You Tube downloading something else when I watched this and had to give it a second try.

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

"Guiding you in the right direction"

Jim Boad

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

Mobile: 480 232-0846

Fax: 877 305-1976

"guiding you in the right direction"

Scottsdale Arizona

WWW.ACCURATEREALTYGROUP.COM

Seattle Washington

WWW.BESTBUYSEATTLEHOMES.COM

San Diego California

WWW.ALLSANDIEGOHOMESFORSALE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment