Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SEATTLE FUN IN POST ALLEY

SEATTLE FUN IN POST ALLEY

Seattle condo life gives me time to do the things I love, right outside my door. A stroll to one of our favorite happy hour spots leads us down Post Alley to The Alibi Room. A local not so secret place with great prices on food and spirits each day for a few hours after the whistle blows...

Pike Place Market is behind me and I get to my favorite Tully's if I continue on this path. For now...I think we will dip into the Alibi Room just past the parked motorcycle!...

For information on Seattle Condos for sale and all Seattle Homes for sale, simply click on the highlighted keywords. You will be transported to our easy to navigate website containing the most current information available to help you on your way to a new home. You can even choose to set up a custom website based on your exact search criteria or contact our industry experts to help you with all of your real estate needs.

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

"Guiding you in the right direction"

Jim Boad

PAGE 1 FOR ALL

Mobile: 480 232-0846

Fax: 877 305-1976

www.page1forrealestate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment