Saturday, April 23, 2011

Living in Seattle: Let's Take a Walk About…

 Our first day with temperatures hitting above sixty degrees with sunshine! It's time for a Downtown Seattle walk about!

 

Let's stroll outside Pike Place market today with so many folks out and about. The cobblestone under my feet let's me know where I am, as I experience the sights and sounds of a bustling day. I hear the piano man, a banjo and group of men singing in perfect harmony. They are not performing together, but it doesn't matter, their music is sweet to my ears. With flowers in hand, locals and tourists cannot resist the lure of springtime, captured in the tidy bouquets wrapped by the market florists. I reach the waterfront park and it is alive with people from hither and yon, basking in the sun for the first time this year. Along the pier to my destination of Sculpture Park, I see signs of tourist season everywhere. Boats are sailing, restaurant patios are triumphantly full of people being served local seafood, and I stroll on thinking... This is Seattle!

If you are on a quest for the best information on Seattle homes for sale

 click on any of the highlighted keywords. No sign up or log in, just an easy to navigate website providing the most current information available on Seattle homes for sale
Judith Boad


Arg

  "Guiding you in the right direction"


          Seattle Washington
www.bestbuyseattlehomes.com

          Scottsdale Arizona
www.accuraterealtygroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment