Monday, July 11, 2011

Seattle Post Alley Gum Wall

On a trip to Pike Place Market, I decided to take a walk through Post Alley, a quaint brick paved pathway with some great little spots to stop and relax like the Alibi Room with excellent happy hour fare and a fun atmosphere. 

As my husband and I got closer to the infamous gum wall, I noticed it is really blossoming. Now this strange phenominon started with folks standing in line for tickets and after unsuccessful attempts to clean up the sticky mess, the powers that be deemed the gum wall a living art display. I am not particularly fond of this strange exhibit, however, I do understand the extreme "growth" of it's popularity!

Ar130991376193568

Seattle homes for Sale

Ar130991347219159

Your Seattle Real Estate Experts

No comments:

Post a Comment