Monday, August 22, 2011

Russsian Visitors Enjoy Seattle Sights

This weekend as I traveled the streets of Seattle, I noticed some handsome young fellows in Russian Naval uniforms really enjoying all we have to offer visitors and locals alike, here in the Emerald City. These Cadets are part of the two hundred aboard Russian sailing vessel Pallada, docked at pier 66. 

Never shy to request a photo, I held up my camera as the obliging lads nodded approval. Immediately their demeanor changed, shoulders rolled back, heads held high, as I snapped this shot of young foreign military students, enamored with the sights of new worlds so far from home. I was excited for them to continue on their way, knowing well, the rich bounty of our fair Seattle they were about to discover...

Ar131344295436987

Just another reason to love Living in Seattle!

Seattle Luxury Homes for Sale

Ar131344304683644

Your Seattle Real Estate Experts

          Seattle Washington

           Scottsdale Arizona

http://about.me/livinginseattle

No comments:

Post a Comment