Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Spooky Halloween Story From Seattle

A full moon rises on the water. It stirs me from my slumber as I obey the command of a distant voice, echoing in my head saying "rise up, rise up now"… Crossing the room, as if in a trance, to my window, I move like some stranger, totally possessed by forces I cannot see. I glance upon the October moon as it transforms everything in its path  into a twisted blur of menacing light. 

 

Nothing else matters as I see what I must do in the mystical clouds shrouding the moon on this ominous night. I turn from my window, and slowly sleep walk to the door, guided by a power beyond my control. As I pull the door closed behind me, I know somewhere in the dark cavernous recesses of my mind, that this night will not end well…
   Your Seattle Real Estate Experts
Ar131837372434024

          Seattle Washington

           Scottsdale Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment