Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seattle Beautiful Bare Trees But not for Long


On my quest for signs of spring in Seattle I have hit many of my favorite neighborhoods, camera in hand, ready to capture Mother Nature's bounty anywhere I can. Although I have found many bursting buds, flowers and blue skies, there are still beautiful bare trees waiting on their turn at this season of renewal...

When looking for your ideal Seattle home, you deserve the most current information available. Click on any of the highlighted keywords for instant access to our easy to navigate website. You will discover Seattle homes for salefrom Queen Anne houses to Alki Beach condos.

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

Ar13008455788225

"Guiding you in the right direction"

Judith Boad

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP


Image001

"Guiding you in the right direction"

judi@accuraterealtygroup.com

Seattle Washington
www.bestbuyseattlehomes.com


Scottsdale Arizona
www.accuraterealtygroup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment