Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Starting My Week Out Right in Seattle

Starting My Week Out Right in Seattle

Living in Seattle, one expects March days to be filled with huge gray and purple clouds...and rain.

I have learned to watch for the sun to peak through the clouds as it inevitably does each day. When this happens, I grab my camera as quickly as I can, because I know I just might catch a rainbow on the water. As I look out on Elliot Bay, with Alki Beach across the water I spot what I was hoping for. Another glimpse of the rainbow to start out my week. I love Seattle...

If you would like the most comprehensive information on all Seattle homes for sale click on the highlighted keywords. You will have instant access to our easy to navigate website where you can look for everything from Alki condos for sale to Queen Anne homes for sale.

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

Ar130012211544416

"Guiding you in the right direction"

Judith Boad

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP


Image001

"Guiding you in the right direction"

judi@accuraterealtygroup.com

Seattle Washington
www.bestbuyseattlehomes.com


Scottsdale Arizona
www.accuraterealtygroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment