Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wallingford is a Wonderful Seattle Neighborhood

On my quest for signs of spring in Seattle, I found myself strolling through one of my favorite Seattle neighborhoods, Wallingford. There was no problem capturing photos of our spring season as I clicked away at flower blossoms, bursting buds on trees, blooming gardens and even the eternal hope of spring a Robin.

Should your quest lead to Seattle homes for sale including Wallingford homes for sale simply click on any of the highlighted keywords. You will have instant access to our easy to navigate website offering what you need to find your new home.

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

Ar130099350142411

"Guiding you in the right direction"

Judith Boad

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP


Image001

"Guiding you in the right direction"

judi@accuraterealtygroup.com

Seattle Washington
www.bestbuyseattlehomes.com


Scottsdale Arizona
www.accuraterealtygroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment