Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Seattle Bike Ride in the Park

Living in Seattle is a never ending adventure. If I look out my window and the sun is shining, I can't resist the urge to get out there and explore. So we dusted off the old Schwinn and headed off to the Olympic Sculpture Park bike trail, it leads all the way to the Ballard locks. I didn't make it to Ballard, however, I am still happy with my valiant efforts and it was a glorious day!

If you are on a quest for the best information on Seattle homes for sale

 click on any of the highlighted keywords. No sign up or log in, just an easy to navigate website providing the most current information available on Seattle homes for sale.

    ACCURATE REALTY GROUP

Ar130144129367834

"Guiding you in the right direction"

Judith Boad

ACCURATE REALTY GROUP


Image001

"Guiding you in the right direction"

judi@accuraterealtygroup.com

Seattle Washington
www.bestbuyseattlehomes.com


Scottsdale Arizona
www.accuraterealtygroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment